Fun Run 101 will provide your organization with all the information you need to plan, organize and execute your own volunteer-based fun run.
ONLINE PLEDGE PROCESSING AND TRACKING
- Online pledge site with personal fundraising pages for every student
- Database access to track cash/check pledges in the same place as online pledges
- Technical support for donors with questions
FUN RUN 101 MANUAL
A detailed manual goes over all the following aspects:
- Critical Event Decisions
- Planning Committee Roles and Responsibilities
- Internal Tracking and Documentation
- Business Communications
- Parent/Guardian Communications
- Teacher/Staff Communications
- Volunteer Communications
COMMITTEE QUICK START GUIDES
- Hit the ground running. A Quick Start Guide for every role on the Planning Committee gives volunteers a “snapshot” of their job’s responsibilities and how to accomplish the tasks.
- You will also receive all the electronic files for the documents you need. They can be edited to meet the needs of your particular school. The manual explains every file and when/why/how to use it.
SCHOOL PORTAL ACCESS
- Stop running around town for all the little things. Signed clients have access to the Fun Run 101 School Portal, where items such as t-shirts, prizes, and supplies can be purchased online.